The Environment, Arts and Culture Programmes
"We make Africa Cool" is inspired by the need to preserve the environment, arts and culture through education in schools and the community. It propels the nation to invest in education AYP as stewards of the very environment that sustains us and the generations to come, to stir economic prosperity, environmental health, and diversity in nation building and heritage.
- To form environmental clubs and use them as vehicle of educating communities and schools on environmental sustainability.
- To organize special environment campaign that include- tree planting, clean up operations and mobilize the community to participate on them.
- To expose AYP on careers within the arts and culture and heritage sector and assist those who are interested to get relevant information.
- To use community media as a resource and tool to raise awareness and educate arts and culture and heritage issues.
- To promote the use of indigenous language and encourage the community to preserve them.
- To organize special arts, culture and heritage campaigns and mobilize the community to participate on them
Training community members in environment, arts and culture
Formation of environmental clubs that runs environmental activities in schools and the community.
- Advocacy for clean-up operations, Tree planting campaigns and removal of allied plants.
- Arts and culture and heritage career awareness, support and referrals.
- Promoting indigenous language, and special events.